|Planetarium Manager is a free online football management game. In it, you're a football manager in control of your own team, competing in a fantasy league against other human or computer-controlled teams. Compete against your own friends to find out who's the best football manager!
The game never ends and never stops. It's available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can login and check on your team whenever you want, and the game will keep on running even after you log off.
Planetarium Manager is available today in 35 different languages, and there are 66 different national leagues. There are also continental and international team competitions.
The objective of the game depends on the manager. It can be to get one or more players to a national team, to aim for league or cup glory, or simply to achieve stability in the league system by raising and training your players properly. You define your own objectives. However, we can say Planetarium Manager is all about starting up a team from scratch and ultimately managing the team to worldwide success.
It's your choice… are you ready to embrace this challenge and become the best manager in the Planet?
The Planetarium Manager team.
|2 small new forum features |
For those that don’t use the old forum system, we have just added 2 small new features to the forums. We hope you find them useful:
- At the first page of the forum, you can now find a "My Topics" board. This will list the last 6 topics you have participated on (and if there are new topics on these topics). The idea is to give you a faster insight on your recent forum activity.
- On all forums listed on the side, you now have a "-" sign. This will minimize the forum for you. You will still be in the forum, but you just don’t see the last topics on the forum. You can later maximize the forum again by pressing the "+" sign. This is useful for those that subscribe to a lot of forums and want to save some browser space.
I take this opportunity to remind you all that we’re currently busy working on the new World Cup format.
|Sent at 26-2-2014 at 18:24 |
|France is the U21 World Champion |
After three presences in the final match in the last 7 editions, France finally grabbed their first U21 World Cup title.
We want to congratulate the french manager - Ironkev - and all the community for this fantastic achievement for France. It is now one of the few countries in PM with World Cup titles both at the main and U21 level.
Portugal also deserves a word of merit with another great run by the legendary manager planeswalker. They did not win this time but there is another edition coming up for another try.
Good luck everyone for the new campaign!
|Sent at 27-1-2014 at 14:52 |
|U21 World Cup draw |
With another new season, now is the time for the U21 National Teams World Cup to arrive. After two seasons of friendlies and qualifying, the U21 National Teams World Cup will be played in Chile.
The Eight-Finals will be played next Wednesday at 20:00, server time, and we’ll have the following matches:
France U21 vs Egypt U21
Argentina U21 vs England U21
Saudi Arabia U21 vs Finland U21
Poland U21 vs Romania U21
Ireland U21 vs Croatia U21
Australia U21 vs Greece U21
Germany U21 vs Portugal U21
Peru U21 vs Chile U21
Funny facts as usual:
- This is the 22th edition of the U21 World Cup. In the last edition Portugal U21 managed to win its 4th World Cup title, making it the first nation to achieve this.
- We have some historical nations out of this edition like Italy, Spain or Hungary.
- Some new nations in this World Cup: Ireland (first participation ever), Peru (last game in 2008), Croatia (last game in 2005), Germany (also last game in 2005) or Australia (last game in 2006). This clearly means that good managers can overcome the lack of a big player-base.
All in all it will definitely be a great World Cup so don’t miss all the action. As usual, next Wednesday we’ll see what happens. We would like to wish good luck for all the participating communities and congratulate them for reaching this stage. May the best win!
|Sent at 13-1-2014 at 10:50 |
|Welcome to the new season (44) |
The website is now open, but there are still some updates running in the background. Don’t worry for example if your fixtures for this season are not visible yet. They’ll be visible as soon as the updates are finished. The same for Cup & International Competition fixtures: they will be generated during the day. And injury updates are probably still running as well.
Remember that we’ll have Playoff matches to be played on Tuesday as well.
Good luck for this new season!
|Sent at 13-1-2014 at 10:50 |