|Planetarium Manager is a free online football management game. In it, you're a football manager in control of your own team, competing in a fantasy league against other human or computer-controlled teams. Compete against your own friends to find out who's the best football manager!
The game never ends and never stops. It's available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can login and check on your team whenever you want, and the game will keep on running even after you log off.
Planetarium Manager is available today in 35 different languages, and there are 66 different national leagues. There are also continental and international team competitions.
The objective of the game depends on the manager. It can be to get one or more players to a national team, to aim for league or cup glory, or simply to achieve stability in the league system by raising and training your players properly. You define your own objectives. However, we can say Planetarium Manager is all about starting up a team from scratch and ultimately managing the team to worldwide success.
It's your choice… are you ready to embrace this challenge and become the best manager in the Planet?
The Planetarium Manager team.
|Poland is the World Champion |
Finally, one of the greatest PM nations ever, managed to get the most wanted title in PM: the World Cup for main national teams.
We want to congratulate the Polish manager - tsubasa85 - and all the community for this fantastic achievement for Poland. It’s really deserved for them and we are sure this will not be their last title!
Egypt also deserves a word of merit with another great run as its their second time in a final in the last 6 editions. They did not win this time but it seems they are closer than ever.
Good luck everyone for the new campaign!
|Sent at 20-7-2015 at 09:48 |
|Removal of Flash Tactics |
We have just replaced the Flash tactics / starting eleven picker and replaced it with an pure HTML selector. If you are not an expert in computers this probably means little for you. What this really means is that you can use it in mobile / tablets / phablets without having to use any tricks. This version is focused for higher resolution devices but once the PM mobile app is released somewhere around the end of this year, there will be an adjusted, more user friendly version for mobile devices. But, of course, this version works on mobile devices for now.
This release is made in two steps:
- This first stage only makes this available for those that had been using the Flash selector. Those using the old selector (mixed HTML + Flash) still have it for now.
- In 3 to 4 weeks, we will remove the old selector as well, making this version default for all users.
You can change between version in your preferences.
Please let us know any issues that you find on this release through the Bugs forum.
Now, what comes next you might ask?
Until the end of this year we will be focusing on two major things:
- Complete the implementation of the new PM design, presented in our forums. At this time we have some stuff completed already, but there’s still a while to go. The trickiest part is done (going from the design stage to have everything ready for coding. Also the adaptation of the main menu to the new design), now we’ll have to go page-by-page and adapt things individually for each page.
- Once this is ready, released and bug-free, we will move to develop a mobile-adapted PM website!! Once completed, it will be the base for the mobile PM apps.
As said, according to our schedule, we hope to have all this completed by the end of year, but things might be delayed or even be completed sooner than expected. It depends mostly on issues we might find along the way (these are very delicate operations).
Until then we count on your support for the further development of the game! It’s quite CHEAP, considering other games, we listen to our community as much as we can and we are always ready to help you on game experience. There’s one thing we have said many times but let us say it again: we will CONTINUE the development of this game, no matter what as we know it has a very dedicated fan-base. If this game had the potential to keep users playing the game for more than 10 years then there’s no reason for us to stop. We will adapt the game to the technologies that are used nowadays and move from than point on. That’s our plan, our vision! We hope that’s enough to keep you on board for the next 10 years
|Sent at 8-6-2015 at 11:37 |
|Federation Presidents to control the National League structure. |
Starting today Federation Presidents can make changes to the league structures. All the changes they make will only take effect at the next season transition, if the rules of the system are respected at the time of the season change.
Hereby all the feature details:
- Federation Presidents (FPs) will be able to add & remove more divisions to the national league structure
- This can only be done/set before the new season starts and all the changes will be applied during the season change procedures.
- FPs can only remove an entire division. Due to the complexity of the current PM league structure (don´t forget playoffs) it´s not possible to allow a greater deal of flexibility.
- The only condition FPs have to remove a division is that the number of human teams in the division they want to remove must be available in the division immediately above. Example: if your D division has 5 human teams, there must be 5 bot teams in C. When we say bot, we say without a manager.
- In order to add a new division, the FP must have a 75% or more occupation rate in the country. This means that if a country has one division only, 8 or more human teams must exist. This means 38 human teams to create a C division, etc.
- All human teams in removed divisions will be automatically placed in available top divisions. The entire team/players/structures/etc is moved, not only the manager.
Federation Presidents can make the changes at the National Competitions federation option.
|Sent at 25-2-2015 at 18:09 |
|Welcome to the new season (49) |
The website is now open, but there are still some updates running in the background. Don’t worry for example if your fixtures for this season are not visible yet. They’ll be visible as soon as the updates are finished. The same for Cup & International Competition fixtures: they will be generated during the day.
Remember that we’ll have Playoff matches to be played on Tuesday as well.
Good luck for this new season!
|Sent at 2-2-2015 at 11:54 |